Booking Policies & Procedures
- You are not fully registered for a class until you have paid in full. We accept credit, cash, or checks made out to the "College Association of NCCC". All payments must be made 3 business days prior to the class date. Please call 210-2525 or 210-2550 to make a payment over the phone or if you need assistance registering for a class.
- Class fees can be paid by phone using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) or in person with cash, check, or a Niagara Falls Culinary Institute gift card.
- Registration for classes closes 3 days prior to class date.
- Class registration can be made by phone between 9 AM and 5 PM, Monday – Friday, by calling 716-210-2525. Payment by credit card is due at the time the phone reservation is placed. A receipt of payment will be emailed once the payment is processed.
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than one week in advance of the class. In the event of illness or incapacitation, exceptions to the refund policy made by made only if accompanied by a written doctor's recommendation. Cancellations outside of one week in advance of the class will be given a full refund or credit. Please note that decisions to run classes are based on enrollment numbers. Classes may be canceled due to low enrollment.
- Classes canceled due to low enrollment, inclement weather or any circumstance beyond the individual’s control will be refunded completely in the form of payment originally made. Listen to major news outlets on the radio or TV for class cancellations in times of bad weather.
- The Niagara Falls Culinary Institute reserves the right to change any menu or instructor, or to cancel any class at their discretion.
- Adult classes are offered from ages 16 and up.
- Alcoholic beverages may be made available for consumption in some classes. Class participants will be asked to present valid ID to prove they are of legal New York State drinking age and will be held responsible for limiting their consumption of alcohol to safe amounts.
- A valid driver’s license or photo ID along with a copy of your receipt is required for checking in to class.
- For summer camps, early drop off or late pick up requires a $25.00 daily fee will be added to your total payment. In the event your child needs to be picked up via someone other than their parent or guardian please send in a signed note with dates and names of persons.
- For kitchen safety and sanitation reasons, participants should wear long pants, a shirt with non-flowing sleeves and flat, closed-toe shoes. Class participants will be working with knives and around hot stoves/ovens, therefore, tank tops and flip flops are not recommended. Long hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with an apron to wear during the class.
- Allergy and dietary restrictions: Facilities may contain dairy, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans which account for most known allergens. Be aware that cross contamination may occur among food products and we cannot guarantee that our food will be safe for customers with food allergies.
- Guests who appear to be under the influence will not be allowed to participate in Community Education classes or private cooking parties for the safety of all of our guests and staff.
- Groups arriving for private cooking parties more than 30 minutes past the start of the party will be assessed a $100 fee.
- Private cooking party groups must provide a finalized guest list with names of all participating.
- Private cooking party groups must make a deposit at the time of booking. The rest of the balance is due 3 business days prior to the event date.