Gaming & Casino Management
If you are ready to take on the action of Casino Gaming, let the pros at NFCI teach you how to become a high roller in the field.
Enrolled students will:
- Apply the basic principles of casino management.
- Describe the contributions of the various departments in the casino toward the creation of a successful gaming business.
- Apply the internal and external service skills related to the casino industry.
- Apply customer service skills related to guest service, employee support and motivation.
- Apply management, operations, and regulatory compliance issues surrounding the industry.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and oral communication skills for business applications.
For students interested in positions in casino operations or seeking supervisory and entry-level management employment in operational areas of the casino and gaming industry, the College offers a Certificate in Casino Operations as well as an AAS Degree in Gaming & Casino Management.
Gainful Employment Outlook and Costs for Certificate Program
Find out what the job outlook is in a particular field after completion of a certificate program. Determine the costs associated for NFCI certificate programs. Cost information is available on tuition/fees, books and on-campus housing.
View information for Casino Operations
In Gaming and Casino Management,
Every Course Matters.
- The Gaming Industry
- Casino Gaming Operations
- Casino Non-Gaming Operations
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Management Seminar
- Food Supervisory Management
* For full degree and certificate requirements, please visit the course catalog.