We are now accepting reservations to teach students the basics of service with a smile. Experience the opportunities in hotels, restaurant chains, tourist attractions, recreation facilities, clubs, casinos, convention centers and more.
Enrolled students will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of dining room and “front of the house” etiquette and professionalism.
- Apply proper sanitation and safety techniques.
- Demonstrate an understanding of management principles.
- Demonstrate knowledge of various dining room layouts.
- Explain and execute the classic serving styles.
- Demonstrate an understanding of financial systems pertinent to hotels and restaurants.
- Design a functional industry standard dining room including menu organization.
Students who seek management careers with hotel companies, restaurant chains, tourist attractions, recreation facilities, clubs, casinos and convention facilities as well as opportunities with suppliers and support services to the industry can seek an AAS in Restaurant Management.
In Restaurant Management,
Every Course Matters.
- Dining Room Etiquette
- Menu Planning and Design
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Operations II
- Conventions and Meetings Management
- Culinary Foundations
- Production Experience
- Facilities Design
- Purchasing and Costing
- Viticulture & Winemaking
* For full degree and certificate requirements, please visit the course catalog.