Bring your party to life with a hands on cooking class at the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute. Ideal for unique birthday parties for your young foodies. Your kids and teens will join together with our chefs for a hands on cooking class. Participants will learn the basics to healthy cooking that will foster a lifetime of learning in the kitchen. Develop a taste for the extraordinary.
You may select one meal for the event
|Class Title||Description||Price Per Person|
|Pizza Party!||Learn how to make pizza dough, sauce, and learn about flavor profiles to create your perfect pie!||$45.00|
|Backwards Dinner Party!||Make fun and delicious meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting, and learn how to frost a real cupcake so it looks like spaghetti and meatballs!||$50.00|
|Cupcake Decorating Party!||Learn about fondant and all the ways you can decorate a cupcake using buttercream and frosting tips!||$45.00|
|Custom Stir Fry Party!||Learn about flavor profiles, combining colors and textures, and making a delicious sauce to create your own stir fry!||$45.00|
|Cake Pop Party!||Your favorite cake, on a stick! Make these fun and trendy desserts while learning about coating desserts in chocolate!||$45.00|
|Add on cupcake decorating to any party. 1 cupcake per participant with 2 colors of buttercream frosting of your...||$5.00|
|Ask our pastry chef to build a scratch custom cake for...||Custom|
All Parties are 2.5 hours & include:
- 2 hour hands on cooking class with the chef
- Meal for every participant
- Chef hats & aprons
- All paper goods for meal
- Water and lemonade
Pricing is listed for a minimum of 8 people. Smaller parties will be custom quoted.
Adults can help for free or make their own meal if included in the class count.
Adults can order from Savor restaurant subject to availability.
Minimum age of 6 years old unless accompanied by an adult.
- For kitchen safety and sanitation reasons, participants should wear long pants, a shirt with non-flowing sleeves and flat, closed-toe shoes. Class participants will be working with knives and around hot stoves/ovens, therefore, tank tops and flip flops are not recommended. Long hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with an apron to wear during the class.
- Allergy and dietary restrictions: Facilities may contain dairy, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans which account for most known allergens. Be aware that cross contamination may occur among food products and we cannot guarantee that our food will be safe for customers with food allergies.
- Guests who appear to be under the influence will not be allowed to participate in Community Education classes or private cooking parties for the safety of all of our guests and staff.
- Groups arriving for private cooking parties more than 30 minutes past the start of the party will be assessed a $100 fee.
- Private cooking party groups must provide a finalized guest list with names of all participating.
- Private cooking party groups must make a deposit at the time of booking. The rest of the balance is due 3 business days prior to the event date.
To book your event please contact
Ben Loomis CEC
Director of Community Education
Niagara Falls Culinary Institute
28 Old Falls Street, Niagara Falls, N.Y. 14303